What's new

Gentlemanly Restraint Passaround Box

The box is back on the move! Kev should have it on Tuesday.
$IMAG0781.jpg

Wow. 3 lbs added to it. I think I need to thin it down :). Anyone have an issue with me grabbing a couple items for my mystery box?

Oh I almost forgot, here are my takes. I am a bay rum fanatic, and I was totally overjoyed to see these in the box. Razorock for cc is a nice slick soap, with a wonderful, mellow scent. The co9t, is actually not nearly as strong as I was expecting. I mean It's still strong, but not burn your face off strong. And the scent seems to last much longer than the captain's standard bay rum. Love em both, and together they are a bay rum overload that is right up my alley.

For gives, I won't go into detail too much here. I added 3 full soaps (one totally unused) and a few samples. I also threw 2 aftershaves into there. At first I was going to go with the standard/popular stuff that I enjoy, but where's the fun in that? So I went with a few off beat soaps that are some of my absolute favorites. I am also really curious to see how a newish brand soap, made by a popular vendor, with some tallow, will be received by the guys that try it. I haven't heard much talk about it on the forum, but it has definitely made its way into my "top 5" very quickly.
$IMAG0782.jpg

Can I get on this list?
In possession: emt88
1. Kevdog (gruc)
2. Dgreene120 (gruc)
3. Charger (gruc)
4. Abragus (gruc)
5. Luecke2326 (2015sab)
6. Tyrionstark (gruc)
7. Domzals1 (gruc)
8. Kbull719 (gruc)
9. Neffarious (2015sab)
10. iTimbot (gruc)

Man, 3 pounds of sin added at the first stop... I'm excited to see what this box turns in to. I hope you (Emt88) enjoyed it. First stop is a risky place to be.

Kev, be sure to let us all know how you like it.

Im very curious now. Obviously I knew what was in there when it left, but items left and it gained 50% of its total weight and I know how much was in there for starters.

Oooohhhh I can't wait to get it back....

Man, 3 pounds of sin added at the first stop... I'm excited to see what this box turns in to. I hope you (Emt88) enjoyed it. First stop is a risky place to be.

Kev, be sure to let us all know how you like it.

Im very curious now. Obviously I knew what was in there when it left, but items left and it gained 50% of its total weight and I know how much was in there for starters.

Oooohhhh I can't wait to get it back....

I can say that I really did have some fun with this box. I got to try out a lot of things that I was already curious about, which is really cool. And you are totally right, the first stop is a tuff one. I found myself thinking "should I take this, or keep it in there for everyone else to try?" on several products.

I can say that I really did have some fun with this box. I got to try out a lot of things that I was already curious about, which is really cool. And you are totally right, the first stop is a tuff one. I found myself thinking "should I take this, or keep it in there for everyone else to try?" on several products.
I hadn't even thought about that aspect. I must say that is a mighty generous action. If it makes you feel better about letting things go, we'll always be able to have another turn with the box.

No worries! I'm really happy with what I took, and really excited to hear some reviews about what's in the box. And to be honest, my soap shelf was starting to bow from too much software anyway. :laugh: Hence the addition of 3lbs worth of stuff.

Top Bottom