What's new

Fruity Shaving Soaps

I think I discovered I like bergamot. Maggard Limes & Bergamot is awesome. I have a few TSD aftershave samples with it in it, too.

Bergamot is one of my favorite scents! Try the Imperial Barber Bergamot aftershave, I would use it just because of the scent but it really makes my skin look good too.

Yep. Love RR Don Marco, Caties Bubbles the one with fruit loops on the label cant remember name, Maggards limes and Bergamot real nice, Stirling Lime, Stirling MITA, Caties Bubbles purple grapefruit is nice, and of course Cella has the nice cherry scent over the almond which I'm getting addicted to badly. I think i have some others also but havent tried. Tgese are just the ones ive tried.

Reef Point Sublime which was already mentioned is a top notch lime/menthol soap. I just purchased Strop Shoppe's Peche a couple weeks ago, great peach/ale scent that has become one of my favorites.

Yep. Love RR Don Marco, Caties Bubbles the one with fruit loops on the label cant remember name, Maggards limes and Bergamot real nice, Stirling Lime, Stirling MITA, Caties Bubbles purple grapefruit is nice, and of course Cella has the nice cherry scent over the almond which I'm getting addicted to badly. I think i have some others also but havent tried. Tgese are just the ones ive tried.
If you like the cherry scent from cella try Stirling black cherry it has an amazing cherry scent ,and the performance is great.

I don't Know if you'd call it exactly 'fruity' but Caties bubbles 'Knee High To A Grape' blows minds - smells just like grape soda! I didn't think I'd like it but when I lashed out and bought a tub, I found it a fun thing to lather up. I save it for that lazy Sunday shave roster when I want something a bit different.

I don't Know if you'd call it exactly 'fruity' but Caties bubbles 'Knee High To A Grape' blows minds - smells just like grape soda! I didn't think I'd like it but when I lashed out and bought a tub, I found it a fun thing to lather up. I save it for that lazy Sunday shave roster when I want something a bit different.

That's on my list now....

Top Bottom