What's new

Fruity Shaving Soaps

Great, now I have to buy that... Lol.
I have noticed that I'm going for the more fruity type scents over the cologne type.
Still have yet to get a fougre scent, but if it's anything like Palmolive classic stick, uh oh...

Dr. Jon's is on my short list of soaps to try during the restock period after the yearly. I've heard some good things!

Stirling Orange Chill is great if you like orange and menthol. It smells like a fresh orange peel

Really like this soap a lot. Also, Soap Commander has a few. Inspiration is a sweet kind of citrus scent. Vision sounds like it might be up your alley Citrus and Pineapple among other things. Mike's Lime is very lime IMO. Also, Soapy Bathman. Have not tried them but read good things about their Banana.

How about that Tomato soap. I mean since we are on fruits. I figure the Banana is okay even though it's a berry.

The ones I have tried:

RR Don Marco has a wonderful, sweet, creamy orange scent.

Maggard orange menthol is a nice true orange

Mike's orange, cedar, and pepper is another nice orange

Catie's Bubbles Fouet L'Orange is a sweet fruity scent with some orange to it.

Strop Shoppe Russian Tea is a nice spiced orange that it not heavy on clove.

Catie's Bubbles Le Verte Orange is really a green orange rind with floral.

I have some Mystic Waters orange vanilla that smells quite nice but I have not yet tried it. I also have a sample of Maggard lime that smells like green lifesaver to me, maybe more refined than that, that I have not yet used.

My favorite scent of these is the Don Marco, while I get the best performance from the Catie's Bubbles.

I am a pre-shower shaver, so any soap or cream I use will wash off. For that and other reasons, my soap is Arko. Still, I can see where fruity scents can be something to like, especially in this season. The aroma is a large part of the shave experience.

there are so many great vendors that have fruity scents. I am also quite fond of Polynesian Red from TSD. Gingers Garden has quite a few fruity ones as well.

Mickey Lee's new Kokomo shaving soap is quite fruity, it reminds me of these:
$mamba.jpg

Favorites:

Kells Energy - Citrus
Tiki Soap Grand Cru - Grape Bubblegum
Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements Aloha Smackdown - Hawaiian Punch
RazoRock Don Marco - Orange
Dr Jons Hydra - Orange/Tangarine
Stirling - Black Cherry
Shaving Yeti Dream Cicle - Orange Cream Cicle

Picked up dr. Jon's Hydra and Arctic Hydra before my restraint and finally got around to trying the arctic.
definitely fruity. I'll probably restock both once they are gone.

Cold River select soaps are great and I have heard good things about their Jardin d'Orange.

Anyone tried Dapper Dragon Watermelon? Supposedly smells like the Jolly Rancher.

Mickey Lee Soapworks Paradise Frost has a perfectly light grapefruit peel scent, that's notably un-sweet. Slightly earthy, with very subtle botanical notes underneath. A touch of menthol cools without the freeze.

Combined with great performance, it's a top contender for my current summer favorite.

Mickey Lee Soapworks Paradise Frost has a perfectly light grapefruit peel scent, that's notably un-sweet. Slightly earthy, with very subtle botanical notes underneath. A touch of menthol cools without the freeze.

Combined with great performance, it's a top contender for my current summer favorite.

Thanks for the info I will check it out

Maggard Razors Orange Menthol is very nice.. Has a terrific clean fresh orange scent that's not overbearing, and whips up into thick volumes of lather with great lubricity. Very little menthol, though.

Top Bottom