What's new

Fruity Shaving Soaps

I think I discovered I like bergamot. Maggard Limes & Bergamot is awesome. I have a few TSD aftershave samples with it in it, too.

TOBS Grapefruit is a nice scent, sort of like grilled grapefruit, if you can imagine such a thing.

My favorite fruity aroma is the Tcheon Fung Sing Bergamotto-Neroli line. Outstanding performance, good orangy smell.

TOBS Grapefruit is a nice scent, sort of like grilled grapefruit, if you can imagine such a thing.

My favorite fruity aroma is the Tcheon Fung Sing Bergamotto-Neroli line. Outstanding performance, good orangy smell.

TFS bergamotto Neroli is exactly the same scent as RazoRock Don Marco. Great scent very fruity.

Mentioned already but to narrow it down, I'd try a few assorted samples of what Stirling offers. His scent descriptions, and/or names, seem pretty straightforward.

Here were the Yeti varieties as originally shipped...

$image.jpg

Dr jons hydra hits about every citrus scent out there. Bergamot, lime, lemon, orange, mandarin, grapefruit too I think. I might be missing something. But it's awesome

TOBS Grapefruit (Cream)
Shaver Heaven Sweet Meyer Lemon
Former PPF Cider House 5
Former Synergy Pumpkin

Can't bring my self to try the banana ones I've seen and the one peach soap I wanted to try did not get reviews being that peachy.

Couple of my favorites:
Razorock Don Marco
Soap Smooth Toulouse
Stirling Orange Chill
Catie's Bubbles Saturday Morning

I absolutely love Shaver Heavens Artisan shave soaps. And the Coconut Citrus Sorbet scent
Is my favorite...It actually could be one of the best things I've ever smelled.

QCS makes a custom for The Handlebar Barber Shop

Caribbean Snow
The scent is strong Lime with a coconut background. :osage:
A nice menthol kick makes this perfect for summer days!

Reef Point Sublime is really nice. A citrusy sort of scent. It has a bit of menthol, but not the face freeze type. Just enough to give you a nice cool feeling.

InNae

Mike's Natural Soaps Lime is an excellent fruit scented soap. His Orange, Cedarwood, and Black Pepper is a nice orange with some layers to the scent.

Dr jons hydra hits about every citrus scent out there. Bergamot, lime, lemon, orange, mandarin, grapefruit too I think. I might be missing something. But it's awesome

Great, now I have to buy that... Lol.
I have noticed that I'm going for the more fruity type scents over the cologne type.
Still have yet to get a fougre scent, but if it's anything like Palmolive classic stick, uh oh...

Top Bottom