What's new

Fragrances that don't last on you.

proxy.php

I know it's called SUBTIL, but I wish it stayed with me longer than a couple hours! It smells fantastic.

I sampled two beautiful Aramis Gentleman's Collection scents on my way home from work yesterday, Devin and Tuscany.

Both were gone within three hours - I have to say the Tuscany fared better than the Devin. I wanted to try the Tuscany, as it's said to be a better balanced take on Azzaro Pour Homme; it's also said to be short-lived. It's all true, I'm afraid. . . so I've decided on the Azzaro, which lasts and lasts on me. (I'm comparing wrist samples here, so it's somewhat fair.)

I get 3-4 hours from Racquets and English Fern. Sartorial is a monster. It easily lasts all day.

I noticed the same thing among my Pens samples. BB is gone in an hour, Opus has about 3 hours, Sartorial is a day and a half. Which is fine, because my nose thinks it's the most unique thing it's ever smelled.

I agree with the Pen's comments on Blenheim anyway. I get a good hour then I have to really sniff my wrist to pick it up. Hmm I need to try a sample of Sartorial..

Top Bottom