What's new

Football '07...

I'll be cheering for Saint Sean Payton and the New Orleans Saints. Of course if he wins it all we'll make him the unofficial Pope.

I'm a Chiefs season ticket holder that still believes that this is our year (same thing I think every year until reality sets in, but it has to be our year someday :biggrin: ).

I'm a Redskins fan. Our team is a joke. We always have the most stacked roster on paper, but our dumb**** (forgive me, I'm very emphatic about this) owner won't give our team or coaches time to devlope any chemistry and just recycles stars year after year.

I think he may be finally getting it, though. We didn't spend an absurd amount of money in the offseason and we didn't dump anybody of tremendous value.

I'm also a Colts fan, but I think they're in trouble with the loss of June and the corners.

The easy pick is the Patriots, but I'd be willing to bet it doesn't happen. They have so many stars that I can't help but be reminded of the Shaq, Kobe, Malone, Payton Lakers who seemed like the obvious pick and then got killed by the Pistons.

I think the Chargers will win it if they can keep LT healthy and Norv Turner doesn't blow it.

I only keep up with college football.

My team, is Texas A&M. Hey, it's where I went to school.

The NFL has gotten to big for it's britches. A bunch of overpaid mllionaires is not very exciting to me.

I know, it's Un-American, but that is my stand. :biggrin:

I only keep up with college football.

My team, is Texas A&M. Hey, it's where I went to school.

The NFL has gotten to big for it's britches. A bunch of overpaid mllionaires is not very exciting to me.

I know, it's Un-American, but that is my stand. :biggrin:

Oh don't get me started! I'm a University of Michigan fan and man do I want Lloyd Carr fired. Michigan has so much talent and Carr never uses it properly. We can never handle a running QB and we ALWAYS lose the game when we play one. Texas, Iowa, Ohio State (Troy Smith), Colorado (Kordell Stewart), and of course, Appalachian State. What was he doing go for 2 point conversions in the 3rd quarter???? We lost the game by 2 points because of his bad decision-making. Can you say PANIC boys and girls?! Not to mention one missed field goal and one blocked field goal attempt. Disgusting. He can't beat Ohio State (1-6) and keeps losing his bowl games. Maybe UM can steal Schiano from Rutgers next year... :wink2:

I guess he got me started.. :biggrin:

Oh don't get me started! I'm a University of Michigan fan and man do I want Lloyd Carr fired. Michigan has so much talent and Carr never uses it properly. We can never handle a running QB and we ALWAYS lose the game when we play one. Texas, Iowa, Ohio State (Troy Smith), Colorado (Kordell Stewart), and of course, Appalachian State. What was he doing go for 2 point conversions in the 3rd quarter???? We lost the game by 2 points because of his bad decision-making. Can you say PANIC boys and girls?! Not to mention one missed field goal and one blocked field goal attempt. Disgusting. He can't beat Ohio State (1-6) and keeps losing his bowl games. Maybe UM can steal Schiano from Rutgers next year... :wink2:

I guess he got me started.. :biggrin:

I guess I'll be closing this can of worms. :tongue:

0K, lets get er done... who are you cheering for and why aren't you cheering for the Bears... :biggrin:

Tommie Harris is my hero; he almost stepped on me once.

But my team is the Oklahoma Sooners, who just laid down one of the biggest whoopin's I've ever seen. The only one worse that I can think of was when we beat A&M 77-0 and didn't even score in the 4th quarter.

I am up in the RV tonight.. with no TV... :w00t: I don't even know who is playing.. I am going through some serious withdrawal... :blink:

77 to nothing and no points scored in the 4th quarter.. man, that is just making this worse... :blush:

I'm a Chiefs season ticket holder that still believes that this is our year (same thing I think every year until reality sets in, but it has to be our year someday :biggrin: ).

I think all of us Chiefs fans fall into that boat. At least I've managed to prevent this affliction from spilling over into my beliefs about the Royals - I love the cheap tickets for good seats, but the year for the Royals is a LONG, LONG way off in the future.

Top Bottom