What's new

Father's day 2022 deals thread!

DADLAND22
Thank you kind sir. Funny thing I deleted a lot of spam emails yesterday and I deleted and emptied the trash folder with the Blackland email thinking there wasn't anything interesting, but then I saw the Titanium Blackbird....

EDIT: I guess the DADLAND22 promo code can't be used on the Titanium Blackbird? Maybe it's a sign I don't need to be spending $320...

Last edited:
I just tried this code on a stainless machined finish safety bar version and it didn’t open work.
That is because the code is to get 50% off one of their brushes when you buy a SS razor!! There is no discount on the razor itself...

Now through June 15th, buy any stainless steel razor* and take 50% off all Signature Shaving Brushes with coupon code DADLAND22. Offer good while supplies last.

*Sale applies to Era, Blackbird, Vector, Tradere, and Sabre.

Where's Captain's Choice discount for Father's Day???? I need a new lather bowl and have been holding out thinking of all the so called holidays, Father's Day should be the #1 holiday for wet shaving retailers.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
My wife likes the Aquamarine copper bowl I recently purchased so much, she has it in our TV room on a nice 12" table with a 2" thick crystal top... It still holds my keys, the original plan.... felt in the bottom to avail noise.

CC Aquamarine2.jpg

Where's Captain's Choice discount for Father's Day???? I need a new lather bowl and have been holding out thinking of all the so called holidays, Father's Day should be the #1 holiday for wet shaving retailers.

Yeah kinda slow this year. Not many discounts for Father's day yet? I was hoping for a Razor Co or Pasteur's coupon to buy a few things. I guess we hold out until July 4th

Top Bottom