What's new

Father's day 2022 deals thread!

Still 2 weeks away but the deals are already coming in!

Just got a Rockwell email:
Rockwell razors 25% for the first 50 orders, Code; GIFTROCKWELL25
20% for the first 150 orders, Code: GIFTROCKWELL20
15% for the first 300 orders, Code: GIFTROCKWELL15

I'm not interested in a Rockwell (I didn't buy one) but tried it in their shopping cart out of curiosity and it worked. It rung me up a 6S for $90!
For someone wanting a Rockwell cheap, go for it!

Fendrihan

Sharp and Smooth - Just Like Dad!

This Father’s Day, gift your dad the tools and accessories that keep him looking and feeling good.

Browse our Father’s Day Collection featuring shaving supplies, leather accessories and grooming tools for every type of dad. Best of all, save 20% on all items in the collection!

*Discount applies only to featured items in the Father’s Day Collection. Offer cannot be applied with other discounts, including the use of Reward Points. Offer cannot be applied retroactively. While quantities last. Discount code expires on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 11:59PM EST.

WCS seems to have another sale on razors atm. Not much info other than I found the Blackbird SS machined for $130 and $50 for a Karve CB.
Thanks for this!
I caved (After I said that I wouldn't buy any new razors for a couple of months!)
I couldn't say no to that Clearance deal. Not only did I get the clearance price but I also added a 10% off coupon that brought the grand total to the crazy low price of $57 delivered!😲
I ordered it with the 3.5" handle and the "D" plate!
This will be my first Karve razor.
I'm looking forward to it!

KR.jpg

Thanks for this!
I caved (After I said that I wouldn't buy any new razors for a couple of months!)
I couldn't say no to that Clearance deal. Not only did I get the clearance price but I also added a 10% off coupon that brought the grand total to the crazy low price of $57 delivered!😲

View attachment 1469207

@LRod check with a moderator about changing your name to LRAD. Just sayin'.... ;)

Thanks for this!

View attachment 1469207
I ordered that handle to use with my Overlander head. I think it will look awesome in gold…..or nickel or…….shoot shoulda ordered 2 at $26 a piece lol.

Top Bottom