What's new

Does your High Dollar FP Stay home?

Originally when i came to the nib i thought guys were nuts for bringing expensive pens out of the house, or any room that wasnt foam padded. Now I bring my most expensive pens out with me to work... and they are up there in price, I just follow Phils (Luvmysuper) 2 rules for pen succes 1. Hand 2. pocket... hamd, pocket, hand, pocket. I dont have problems

My nice pen goes out with me most places, but I don't take it to work. I am a teacher, and I keep a supply of Pilot Varsities in my classroom. I write with them, and occasionally I'll hand one to a student and say, "Give this a try." I'm not going to do that with my Parker.

I have the same set of Pilot Varsity pens in my desk drawer along with some <$7 Chinese pens with converters. All of them write well and the kids love them. I rent them out in exchange for one shoe. They get the shoe back when the pen is back in the drawer. Haven't lost a pen all year. (The kids have to keep their other shoe on their foot. This tactic also keeps them in their seat quite well.)

My pen-of-the-day lives in my pocket when it isn't earning its living.

Top Bottom