What's new

do you ending up buy more stuff then you need?

"need" is such a subjective word.... I can warp it to mean just about anything when it comes to things I love! I always need MORE! I try to keep is slow tho but as I am new and dont know what I like yet I do try to sample a little from pile A and a smidgen from pile B and maybe just a touch from pile C... Did anyone see a pile d around???

Yes. I'm a newbie, so only one razor so far, and two brushes. Razor blades and soap, however... Whenever I add to an online order, I remind myself that I'm saving $$ on shipping. ;)

Theoretically you only need one:

-Knife/razor
-Brush
-Bowl
-Shaving cream/soap
-Aftershave
-Pack of razor blades.
But lets be honest guys, most of us got 10 times more than that for the luxury of it :straight:

Never! I have only what I need:

- one EJ 89
- two brushes, boar & badger
- remains of two RB samplers
- enough soap to last maybe 5-6 years, is all

See, only the essentials plus a handful of AS and one cologne.

me???? dunno what you're talking about.... I was just reading an innocent shaving forum and POOF! Suddenly FEDX, UPS, and the mailman all know me and my dogs by name!!

:confused1

B/S/T should be a 4 letter word!!!

I am always in midtown so I stop by Pasteurs Pharmacy a lot so yeah. I mean I PIF some soaps - have a few friends that de shave. and my brother. also I have sold some and have found what I like thus far and what is within my budget. I am not that inclined to try many new soaps after having finally tried TOBS. between TOBS, proraso, arko,:biggrin1: arko, d.r. harris and like 3 in the back I use rarely (razorock la famiglia (think proraso green tub) , I'm good.
I find I like the proraso creams much better than the soap tub

Top Bottom