What's new

Did I miss a hit?

Yeah, I missed that in the first post. Personally, I don't get the whole friendly-relationship-with-the-ex thing. I've watched some Hugh Grant movies and talked about it with my friends, but it still doesn't make much sense to me. Unless I'd had lunch with every other single woman in the world, I don't see myself getting back around to one of my ex's. It's kind of like going back to a restaurant where you had dinner a couple of years ago and asking the maitre d' if there was anything still left on your plate.

I'm sorry to hear that. :frown:

:thumbup1: Sounds like a hit, chalk it up to her good taste and your good fortune. Age is mind over matter; you don't mind, it doesn't matter nor should it. When asked my age(no secret) I say "old enough(then my age).

I don't have any "exs", just formers. For many years my work involved a lot of travelling and "Absence makes the heart go yonder" but I never had a breakup to the extent that we were not longer on speaking terms

See, I'm disappointed. I come into this thread expecting one of our members to have just missed somebody getting whacked, excitement. I read on: a Whole Foods, you say? Now that the Mob has been cracked down on everywhere, have they moved into the yuppie organic food market?

Edge of my seat here; thus I read on. A young lady, things are getting interesting. I have always pictured hitmen as Fedora wearing, double-breasted suiting, generally New York-esque. Younger female hitwomen, if you will, could put a confoundment in my attempts not to share a bed with ocean life.

I believe the phrase all ya'll gents is lookin' for is "hit on". :wink:

The question is...

Does she work for commission or an hourly rate at her job?

This will determine the reason she's really smiling at you.

Yeah, I missed that in the first post. Personally, I don't get the whole friendly-relationship-with-the-ex thing. I've watched some Hugh Grant movies and talked about it with my friends, but it still doesn't make much sense to me. Unless I'd had lunch with every other single woman in the world, I don't see myself getting back around to one of my ex's. It's kind of like going back to a restaurant where you had dinner a couple of years ago and asking the maitre d' if there was anything still left on your plate.

Mickey Blue Eyes is the only one worth watching. :lol:

Top Bottom