What's new

Currently playing: The waiting game

Hm...I finished the "waiting game" today and last Saturday when I received my Witch hazel and 23c. Now waiting for the alum coming all the way from Cali!

Here is a sad story. I ordered my best badger brush from the english shaving company. They shipped in a timely fashion and it arrived in the United States 3 days later. To be more precise it arrived in ISC New York, NY and has been there for the past 13 days!!!:cursing: I'm miserable, they won't let me file a claim until this coming Friday. Now, i'm in Pennsylvania, my package is in New York, what the hell is taking so long? Check my package, see its ok and send it on to me so I can enjoy. They are probably testing out my brush thoroughly to make sure theres no drugs hidden in between the hairs. I imagine that takes 13 to 17 lathers to figure out. Pack of clowns. Sorry for the rant guys.

-JJ

My Simpsons Special arrived yesterday. I had read all the reviews and noted where others had been disappointed by its size so I had been telling myself all week "Don't forget its smaller than you think." All week!! So. Yesterday. Opened the lovely wee blue box. Unrolled the tissue paper........."Wow its smaller than I thought!"

Joking aside it is not much smaller than I'm used to and it more than makes up with its lathering abilities!

MWF watch out, Simpsons Special is about.

My only problem now is waiting until tomorrow until I get to shave again.
Facial hair GROW why don't you!!!

My latest entry in The Waiting Game is for a stick of Irisch Moos and 200 gr of P.160 Tipo Duro from Superlather.com. I just got my shipping notice a few minutes ago. WHEEEEEEEE!!!!!:001_tt2:

I think that this is a fun thread, and I have something to add to it today. :)

Over the weekend, I placed an order with West Coast Shaving, and it shipped this morning! My first bottle of Alt-Innsbruck is on the way from CA to IL!

Oh, and a Merkur travel case and a 10-pack of Feather blades. Would rather have bought the 50-pack, but couldn't justify the expense this time around:sneaky2: Stupid budget.

REALLY looking forward to the AI though. :w00t:

Waiting for Old Spice shave cream (regular and lime) and Old Spice aftershave (regular and lime) Shulton formula from India-can't wait! ARRRGGGHHHHHH!

Only thing I have on the way now is a travel set of shampoo bars from Liggett. I have a couple of trips in the next two months and I thought I'd try out small shampoo bars to help me decide whether I want to go with shampoo bars over liquid shampoo.

I just got notification from Atlanta Barber and Beauty that my package of Osage Rub, Razo Rock and large bottle of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal has shipped! They should be here tomorrow!

Squee!:lol:

(And yes, I ordered the LV on purpose, after using a sample size. :001_tt1:)

Waiting for my PILS 101NE stainless steel DE. I still can't believe that I've spent so much in a razor, but... :001_rolle

Waiting for a Merkur Bakelite too :lol:

Top Bottom