What's new

Currently playing: The waiting game

Waiting for a Simpson PJ2 super 2 band brush. It'll be here tomorrow! Also just won an auction for a '66 Lady Gillette in blue for my wife. A few days ago, she started asking if girls actually use DE razors. We chatted a bit about it, and she seemed interested. Had to strike while the iron's hot!

-J

I am waiting on 2 brushes and a 6 pack of vintage Razors....

How does that Katsup song go "...anticipation....anticipation...is making me wait...its keeping me waiting...":blush: So much for my singing skills or lack there of...

I retrieved my Super Adjustable (O3 - 1969) from the Post Office this morning! Can't wait to put it to use.

Here's a photo from my iPhone:

Today my 33C was 'Out for Delivery'. I waited all day, and than a postman that I've never seen before delivered my mail. I called the Post Office and they said my usual carrier had to stop mid-day for a family emergency and she'll finish her route tomorrow and that my package is still on her truck.

:( Ohhhhh the anticipation!

Waiting for my Shavemac #25, 26mm, Silvertip, that I brought from John at West Coast Shaving as part of his dent & ding sale.

just got an email from Krissy @ Prairie Creations. I ordered some of the Oatmeal, Milk and Honey shave soap.

It's not even a week I have my first order from WCS, and I already placed ANOTHER order.

Currently Waiting for :
Col. Conk Bay Rum Soap!

Waiting on a Fs-Merkur 34hd and this vintage Gillette
proxy.php

Oh, and a package of Personnas and of Astra Superiors...

Well, got the package of Personnas in the mail today....still waiting for something to put the damn things in, though..... *SIGH*

Waiting for:

A Merkur Slant (Sledgehammer)
A Progress
Some blades (Shark, Iridiums, Gillette 7 O'clocks)
MWF
Col. Conk Amber
Omega boar brush
Ogallala Bay Rum (shave stick)
TOBS Avocado and Mr. Taylor

They should be here this Friday. In case of any delay, I will have to go to the flee market this Sunday to get something for the pain............of course I will go regardless :001_rolle, who am I fooling :blushing:

Upon receipt of my Super Adjustable, I placed an order for some blades. Now I'm waiting for 100 Red IP and 30 Feather blades. I hope the Red IPs arrive soon -- I'm down to my last one!

Top Bottom