What's new

Cuff Links and Shirt Studs

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
I collect cufflinks (to the extent that SWMBO lets me) and those are SPECTACULAR. I see you live not to far from me, so it's only fair to warn you that if I spot those links cuffed up in public, I may try to talk you out of them.

How old are they and where did you get them?
Oh my...they were a B-Day present from the Mrs. I showed her the cuffinks and asked where did she get them. My Queen replied that as far as she remebered, she picked them up at a cigar shop in Lafayette, LA many 'moons' ago (and of course she asked "Why do you ask?...to which I said, "Because one of my B & B buddies wanted to know" :001_rolle ).

That said, I'm sorry I can't find any more info, but I did find a online site that sells the same cufflink with the swivel bar vs. the 'bumbbell' type (like mine). With more researh, you might be able to find a set.

http://www.justcufflinks.com/cucicu.html

proxy.php
"Let them see you and not the [cufflinks and studs]. That should be secondary". Cary Grant

Love the flies, whatever next!
I play golf most weekends and wouldn't dream of playing without cufflinks, although everybody says I'm wrong...........not wrong, just not fond of the polo shirt look.

Top Bottom