What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Last night I wanted a smoke while I hung out with my brothers & blew some stuff up for the 4th. A cigar seemed appropriate so I consulted my very barren little humidor. I decided to go with a Nat Cicco Dominican Robusto (I believe theses are rejects). I had grabbed this one along with a few other cheapos a few months ago. I doubt I can expect any consistency with cigars this cheap; but I have to say for a buck-20 this thing burned & tasted excellent. I dare say it was better than several $4-6 sticks I've tried in the past.

Just getting into cigars, today I tried A Eileen's Dream by CAO (5x50?), not bad but had a bitter aftertaste to it, tried my new cigar holder for the first time too, I'm digging it...
View attachment 255499View attachment 255500

I personally have not been a fan of flavored cigars, they tend to have a bitter after taste to me. I woulde suggest the CAO Criollo or even a Partagas Spanish Rosado, those are really nice cigars.

I like the Medico cigar holder, nice one!

Been at the lake fishing for a week so I enjoyed a:

Opus X
a couple Liga Privada no. 9
Undercrown
JDN 1970

Great week with some great sticks!

Finished Chores; now onto the deck
$COTD120708.jpg
La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Valentino (the chubby)
Santa Teresa 1796
Ron Zacapa Centenario Sistema Solera 23

Little reward for cooking all day on the Weber. San Cristobal De La Habana, and an Okie "near beer" (it's a Sunday, liquor stores are closed).

Attachments

• $reward.JPG
    $reward.JPG
    117 KB · Views: 64
We can't all be hillbillys that have access to high proof corn whiskey 24/7, the church says 3.2 is stout enough on Sunday.:biggrin1:
Tofurkey is a swear word 'round here.
I'm a transplant to Minnesota from Texas and I feel your pain. Fortunately, I live close to the Wisconsin border where those godless heathens let me by beer/liquor/wine on Sundays. Thanks Wisconsin!!

We can't all be hillbillys that have access to high proof corn whiskey 24/7, the church says 3.2 is stout enough on Sunday.:biggrin1:
Tofurkey is a swear word 'round here.

Been there done that...thankfully Delaware has no such silliness, and it's tax-free to boot! :a17:

I'll send you a still for Christmas this year :biggrin1:

Cuban Crafters Boutique Cameroon Torpedo
$DSCN0557.jpgView attachment 257010$DSCN0580.jpg
A wonderful cameroon cigar with a nice flavor and aroma. Very flavorful with earth, espresso, leather and notes of cocoa, caramel and sweet spices. The ash was amazing as seen in the picutre, more than half the cigar was gone before the ash fell! A wonderful cigar to have if you can find them; they have been very difficult to find even going to Don Kiki.

Top Bottom