What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Enjoying a CAO Brazilia Box Pressed
$DSCN0590.jpg$DSCN0598.jpg$DSCN0608.jpg
This is a very bold and earthy cigar which is surprisingly very mild. It has a huge foundation of very dark chocolate; I'm talkin' 95%, with flavors of cedar, leather and even peach! A very good cigar, too bad I couldn't have it in my cigar holder; box pressed cigars :001_rolle

Last edited:
Been there done that...thankfully Delaware has no such silliness, and it's tax-free to boot! :a17:
Finally! Something Delaware is "known for"

Insert Wayne's World clip here:
"Hi...um...we're in Delaware..."

(I have limited access on work computers so I couldn't add the real clip :cursing:)

Enjoying a CAO Brazilia Box Pressed
This is a very bold and earthy cigar which is surprisingly very mild. It has a huge foundation of very dark chocolate; I'm talkin' 95%, with flavors of cedar, leather and even peach! A very good cigar, too bad I couldn't have it in my cigar holder; box pressed cigars :001_rolle
Looks & sounds tasty! As soon as I get a job (looking, but still laid off :cursing:) I'm gonna start having a nice cigar about once a week or so.

Had a Partagas 1845 today. Great cigar. I really liked the Partagas black, so this new one I had to try. Here's an interesting review of it in case you want to try it:
http://nicetightash.com/partagas-1845-corona-extra/

It's a medium smoke.. when compared to something like an Antano.

I really like Partagas, the black label, the spanish rosado, both wonderrful cigars. I really want to try the Partagas 1845, I have a feeling it will be really goooood!

I smoke a CAO Gold Corona today (good) and Gurkha Ninja Knife tonight (very good), I think Maduro's are more my style, I thought my Nicotine tolerance was pretty nice but I guess I was wrong, the Ninja did some moves on me :biggrin1:.

Last edited:
Enjoying a Cuban Crafters Cabinet Box Pressed
$DSCN0616.jpg$DSCN0630.jpg$DSCN0628.jpg
This was a sweet treat for an unflavored cigar, with a nice foundation of chcolate and caramel. It also had nice flavors of sweet wood, sweet spices and sweet flowers. A wonderful smoke, but had uneven burning issues.

Last night I had the great pleasure of partaking in a Bolivar Cofrada Suntuoso Imensa with two of the finest men I know. The cigar developed slowly with a sweet start into a leathery mole' flavor at the finish.Good times.

Came home yesterday after PT and found one of the girls I live with in my shower, so I had a cheap as can be (around .90 C each) Factory throwout with some lemonade while I waited. They're cheap as can be and for the money a damn good smoke. $photo 2-1.jpg

Had two cigars today, a Acid Kuba Maduro and a Acid Kuba Kuba, I liked the Maduro a lot more, you cigar purist would probably hate these (infused) but I thought the maduro was great, sweet incense flavor.

Top Bottom