What's new

Cigar Of The Day (COTD)

Smoked My Uzi Weighs a ton with some Laphroaig Quarter Cask tonight. I cigars needs some more time in the him, but should be a great smoke in a bit.

Juan Lopez Selecion No. 1, just arrived today. The box is dated 2010, so I figured I'd go ahead and have one. These are fantastic, there is a flavor that I can't quite ID, but it reminds me of Grousemoore pipe tobacco, not as strong with the florals, but definitely in there. I hope the rest are the same, good draw, nice even burn, perfect medium/full body. This one may be in my top five ever!

Attachments

• $juanlopez.JPG
    $juanlopez.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 103
Juan Lopez Selecion No. 1, just arrived today. The box is dated 2010, so I figured I'd go ahead and have one. These are fantastic, there is a flavor that I can't quite ID, but it reminds me of Grousemoore pipe tobacco, not as strong with the florals, but definitely in there. I hope the rest are the same, good draw, nice even burn, perfect medium/full body. This one may be in my top five ever!

The JL#1s are among my favorite cigars, hands down. They are incredibly refined when young and only get better with age. They are a cigar that I buy regularly to have on hand to smoke frequently yet they are good enough to celebrate a special occasion. Enjoy that box!

The JL#1s are among my favorite cigars, hands down. They are incredibly refined when young and only get better with age. They are a cigar that I buy regularly to have on hand to smoke frequently yet they are good enough to celebrate a special occasion. Enjoy that box!
This is good to hear, aging them will be the hard part though.

Kind of a late post, but I enjoyed a 5 Vegas Gold Limited on Father's Day. I'm enjoying the light wrapper a little more. Me thinks my buds are slowly getting accustomed to cigar smoking. Cool, light, creamy flavor. I still need to work on my cigar smoking stamina as I was not able to finish the whole cigar. I still have half of it left in a ziploc bag.

Aw crap, you just HAD to post this didn't you? And me with an itchy clicky finger...

Don't smoke cigars too much, mainly pipes, so I'm still a total amateur. But last night I had a La Gloria Cubana Serie R. Didn't burn super even, but it had a good full flavor & wasn't as overpowering as some of the sticks I've had.

A Gurkha Nautilus Robusto. It was a fairly rough smoke, powerful. I got it at a pretty mediocre corner store so the cabineting might be the suspect on the roughness.

Top Bottom