What's new

Celebratory PIF

That's wonderful news to hear. Having lost children before birth, I know how frightening that experience can be, and how fantastic it must be to get great news. I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well and you enjoy every day with your son.

I'd like to be included.

I have been meaning to enlighten and put together a rig for my own son who is away at college and still using disposables and canned goo.

And congrats on the good news. Raising a son can be like being in the hero business with the added bonus of having a best friend for life.

I'm new here so how do I sign up to be eligible?

As a father of two who has a wife who has lost more than her fair share of pregnancies, I would like to offer my congratulations on your great news. I expect you'll consider your son to be your little miracle, just like I consider my son to be mine. I'm truly happy for you and your wife. I expect you'll have many fond shaving memories with him as he grows up too (I know I have). I'll be happy to share in your joy with this generous PIF. Thanks!

I'm so happy for you! This story almost brought tears to my eyes. I really don't need the PIF so you can leave me out, but thanks for sharing the best day of your life!

This describes my sentiments exactly! I am so happy for you. Please don't include me in your generous PIF as I have plenty of gear.

Im so glad to hear that everything is well with your little boy, and that God has truly kept his hand on you.

Congrats on the great news!! Dont consider me for the PIF, but I wish you even better days with your growing family!

What an emotional roller coaster ride. I'm very happy for you and would love to be a part of your celebratory moment. Please count me in. Congratulations!

Joe,
Congratulations on your news!

I have been lurking this site since before Father's Day when I was looking at ideas on shaving supplies to buy for my father. Your post encouraged me to register as a member so I could reply.

I just had a baby boy in March and during my pregnancy we were told he too had signs of a genetic disorder. I ended up getting an amnio and those days waiting for the results were the longest most agonizing days of our lives. Luckily we also ended up with a healthy baby!

I have been working to convince my husband to try DE shaving since becoming enthralled with this site in May and I am happy to say he has finally agreed. I get to decide what he is going to start out with and just tonight I realized there are women here who DE shave their legs. I have to say I am happy to have found B&B and am excited to try out DE shaving myself.

Congrats again on your healthy baby boy!

Crystal

congratz joe!!! cherish every day. they turn 13 tomorrow!!!!
also, count me in on the PIF. never tried any of those brands.

First, my family and I would like to offer our thanks to each one of you who offered your words of congratulations, encouragement, and excitement. Many of you sent me PMs, sharing your own stories or just elaborating on your kind words- I am so very appreciative for that kindness you extended to me and my family.

As mentioned in the original post, I would choose a winner today by random number generator. The winner of the PIF is catherix.

Again, thanks to all for your kind words and interest. I sincerely appreciate it.

Top Bottom