What's new

Celebratory PIF

Brought a tear or two Joe :crying:, sounds like a damn good day! Congratulations and best wishes to you and your family!
And count me in on this one if I'm not too late.

Wonderful story and I'm happy for you. Please don't count me in but thanks for sharing your story - it was a PIF all in itself.

What a wonderful ending, Joe!

Have a wonderful pregnancy with your family and congratulations on the son.

I cannot stress enough how good it is to hear stories once in a while where families, even under pressure, withstand and show emotional strength like you semm to have done.

Our blessings are continous but some are easier to savour longer than others.
I imagine this is one you will savour the rest of your life.

Congratulations! Definitely the best day of your life. I have two kids, 10 and 14 now, but when my wife was pregnant, all I could think of was a prayer that they be born healthy. When they were born, the first thing I did was to check ten fingers, ten toes, nice smile... :)

My wife was reading your post over my shoulder, asked me to wait until she was over, and sends her best wishes for the family as well.

I want to be part of your happiness, count me in!

That is awesome news. I like being part of the parent club. Have you bought him a razor yet? Please don't include me; reading your story this morning was a better gift.

We've also got one in the oven, due mid October, so I can relate to your experience. I'm so glad the news was GOOD news.

Please add my name to the PIF listing.
Many thanks for your genorosity.

Congrats on the great news! Those tests can scare the crap out of parents. I wish you the best of luck with everything in the future.

Please count me in for the PIF!

I just wanted to say congratulations on the great news I remember how devastated my parents were when my mother had her miscarriage, and I'm glad to know you wont have to go through that. I hope you and your growing family have many many wonderful years together.

Ps Please don't include me in the PIF I just wanted to say how touched I was by your story

Well, the thread title kinda gave it away that there was a happy ending :wink2:

Really happy to hear your great news :biggrin1:

(Don't count me in, btw - I just wanted to offer my congrats)

I thought about this thread a number of times over the weekend...told my "babies momma" about it. Great New again Joe! Congratulations!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Great news and great PIF (do not include me, though). That EJ Barley looks even better than my 89L

Top Bottom