What's new

Budget Watch?

Here are a few Brands with pictures of watches that i have seen on the internet for €25 with swiss movement.
Ancre
ruhla
Kelton
Windsor
medana
Zim
Bifora $image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg$image.jpg[/COLOR]

Last edited:
i will be following along closely as I'm thinking bout getting back in the watch wearing.
$100 seems about right

Depends on what your looking for, a dress/semi-dress style watch? A military style? An ocean/submariner style? Weekender/outdoor style?

There are any number of sub-$100 and you can even have one made to your requirements for less than $100 and they actually look and function rather well.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Depends on what your looking for, a dress/semi-dress style watch? A military style? An ocean/submariner style? Weekender/outdoor style?

There are any number of sub-$100 and you can even have one made to your requirements for less than $100 and they actually look and function rather well.

dress/semi dress more like. I haven't worn a watch in...10 years or so.
My knowledge of watches doesn't stray far from "ooo that looks nice" and how to tell time. I'm ok with that.

i will be following along closely as I'm thinking bout getting back in the watch wearing.
$100 seems about right

I can't walk out the door without a watch on my wrist. I feel undressed if I do; I might as well be walking out the door without pants (and nobody wants that).

I can't walk out the door without a watch on my wrist. I feel undressed if I do; I might as well be walking out the door without pants (and nobody wants that).

I too cannot leave the house without a watch, even for a short run to Red Box....... Knife, magnifying glass, compass and wallet in pocket, watch on wrist, The EDC of a creature of habit.

Top Bottom