What's new

BST questions

One of the BST rules is:

To create a thread (once every 15 days)

I have a thread in there 26 days. Can I cancel/delete that thread and start a new one with the same razors? Or must I wait for my thread to cycle off the entirely?

I can see that the end of a thread in BST is determined by it's post date, but is there a specific date or method by which that end is determined?

Eben Stone

Staff member
You can create a new thread every 15 days. The state of your existing threads does not matter.

If all the items in a thread become sold, you should, for the convenience of everyone else, mark the thread as closed.

I am not aware of any rules about relishing the same razor again. If you do that, you should close the old thread. Otherwise that might become confusing.

You can create a new thread every 15 days. The state of your existing threads does not matter.

If all the items in a thread become sold, you should, for the convenience of everyone else, mark the thread as closed.

I am not aware of any rules about relishing the same razor again. If you do that, you should close the old thread. Otherwise that might become confusing.
Thanks a lot. Yes, I would close the old thread.

But as far as you know, there's no rule against relisting the same razor(s)?

Top Bottom