What's new

brushes so far

Today,an AP Shave Company brush with synthetic cashmere knot👍
20231004_112401 1.jpg

is that a bulb or fan? I'm gonna say bulb, but I could be wrong. I bought the SAME EXACT brush in FAN and it's coming tomorrow. That yellow handle looks gorgeous. Have you used the brush yet? how does it lather?
Yes bulb,it's even nicer looking in hand than it does on the pics,I'll probably try it tomorrow👍

Stunning collection sir! 🤩🤩 I know @bluesparkuk and @usnavydoc have graced us recently with full collection photos! Might we be so lucky to see the same from yourself? Maybe once that strawberry Amber arrives??

Do you find you are able to get a better/more secure grip on the Pk-47 vs the Chief?

I had the ‘23 B&B contributors edition with the chief handle and sold it. Ergo’s just didn’t fit my hand right. Incredible brush though! Fantastic knot with a very handsome handle! Sad to see it go.

Thank you for the kind words! I am afraid I will not be able to fit all brushes in one photo :) but I will do my best.

Regarding the shapes of the handles, I find the PKs and Chiefs similarly comfortable. The biggest factor for me is the size. The 28mm PKs and Chiefs fit my hand better than the 26mm brushes. if you have a chance and would like to stick to the 26mm format, I would recommend to try 26mm Pirates, Beehive High-rise, or McInroy (L7)

I am partial to the 2XL shape, but if I were to choose, the most comfortable handle (for me) among Paladin offerings would undoubtedly be a 28mm Chief.

Had actually forgotten to knot the Sawdust Creations handle,due to being a little busy over the last couple of weeks,so thats me just getting around to it now,knotted with a Boti Enlightener knot(26mm)👍🏽
20240112_055239 1.jpg
she matches the scales of my latest Bengall razor somewhat😁
Screenshot_20240112_060528_Keep Notes.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom