What's new

brushes so far

For @APBinNCA ,best i could do for now👍🏼😁
20230725_205946.jpg

Wonderful collection! Do you rotate through all or most of these over time (guessing over 3 months of daily shaves per the quantity shown) or just use a few of them with the rest as collectables?
I do use them all,i tend to pick one each shave,i possibly use the same one a few shaves later,i dont go through every one in rotation as such,but they all get used eventually👍🏼

Unsure what knot to use for this one,(I'm thinking black)what you think guys,black,finest or high mountain🤔
PXL_20230823_135216066~2.jpg
PXL_20230823_135349588~3.jpg
PXL_20230823_135256904~2.jpg

Last edited:
It's been a while since I bought/added a fully knotted brush to my collection,recently preferring the artisan handles and adding my own knots,but I kind of like the idea of adding a Semogue Owners Club handle with the Silvertip knot,I do think it's a nice looking brush😁
Screenshot_20230919-142856~2.png

Looks like you fell into badger hole not a rabbit hole.:yikes: as long as your having a little fun buying and enjoying them it can be fun from my experiences over the years.
Very nice collection of brushes and lather bowls + scuttles you have accumulated over the years!
Thank you sir,it's kind of an obsession really,not just shaving stuff as such,just that I can't actually help myself,when I get the idea of buying,then I buy regardless whether I actually need it or not🥵

Thank you sir,it's kind of an obsession really,not just shaving stuff as such,just that I can't actually help myself,when I get the idea of buying,then I buy regardless whether I actually need it or not🥵
I feel your pain! I'm at 27 brushes with 2 en route :eek2: so on non leap years one brush will get left out!

Nice collection man!

Top Bottom