What's new

brushes so far

A chequered flag design,mixed boar/horse from DS Cosmetics today👍
20221117_114728.jpg

That's a lovely brush! How do the Boti knots compare to the Oumo's?
To be honest,i don't feel a lot of difference between either supplier,ive just compared knots from each brand,and their is not much difference(in feeling) between them ,next couple of shaves i'll try one of each and compare face feel between them👍

To be honest,i don't feel a lot of difference between either supplier,ive just compared knots from each brand,and their is not much difference(in feeling) between them ,next couple of shaves i'll try one of each and compare face feel between them👍
Thank you sir! I only have one Oumo knot and enjoy it. I think its a WT Finest.

Will be setting the blue AKA Brushworx handle with this Boti knot in "HMW" i will need to wait a couple of days before setting this time though,i'm right out of Gorilla Glue Epoxy at the moment🙄
20221212_012852.jpg

Latest handle/knot combo,Maggards 29mm handle,with Oumo 26mm? synthetic knot,little story attached to this combo,i bought the knot in Sept 22,as a supposedly 26mm knot,but it wouldn't fit in any of my handles,don't know if Oumo had sent wrong size knot or if their 26mm synthetic knots are all like this,so i ordered the 29mm handle from Maggards,the knot fits perfectly,and if i do say myself,it actually looks good👍🏼
20230324_115311.jpg

Mounted the new Boti handle with a Boti boar knot,my various badger knots slid in easily with just a little twisting,but the boar knot i actually purchased the handle for😵‍💫,just didn't want to go in,so after a bit of filing, oiling and perseverance,it eventually went in🥵
20230721_002854.jpg

Top Bottom