What's new

Blacklisted? Can not start anyting in BST Subforum?

One can create a BST post once every 15 days, see the rules here:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
@spacemonkey42 nailed it. Please Read the BST Guidelines. You are not blacklisted that I am aware of. You should be fine after 15 days of closing your sale.

Well I thought because I marked item gone, I was free to ask for help fining item I want to purchase.

It's always wise to review the rules before using or attempting to use the BST forum. They may have been revised since your last visit and the answers to questions about posting problems are probably listed in the first few lines.

BST Rules -

Also, the instructions for how to close your BST thread are posted separately here -

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Well I thought because I marked item gone, I was free to ask for help fining item I want to purchase.
I ran into the same thing when I posted my first items for sale..... I thought I was doing something wrong... Well, I sort of was. I hadn't read the rules. LOL

Oh.... and I still don't know where the BOLD letters icon is for the thread title. And you can't edit it after you've made the initial post.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
If you're referring to the bold thread titles on the forum list, those are threads with new posts.
I was referring to starting a thread in BST... I could be wrong, but it seems to me, when others start a new thread, the title is in bold, before anyone else posts.... It could well be that since I posted the original thread, the title isn't bold to me because it isn't new, to me, at least... I could be looking for something that doesn't exist. <eg> That wouldn't surprise me.

I don't start many threads, so that might be, they always start out with non-bolded titles. Thanks for an explanation.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
It could well be that since I posted the original thread, the title isn't bold to me because it isn't new, to me, at least.

Exactly. I looked at the first two posts in the BST, so they are not bold anymore. Glad I could help.

Screenshot_20240318-233851_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom