What's new

Big Blade PIF

Great Idea @Catalinbread! I'm going to have to do that one myself. I got my blades figured out but soaps and razors and AS? I got to start a word doc. Sounds like a great idea! Thanks.

Became really helpful if you start doing pass around boxes. Also samples from generous B&B members. Went from having tried almost nothing to 30+ in each previously mentioned category. I gave them all F through A+ grades and once having tried them all, I highlighted my favorites for future purchases. It's a been a great help. :thumbup1:

Great PIF! I'm NOT in as I just won a similar PIF and have some to try. I haven't started a log yet as I've really only tried 2-3 blades to date. But I think I'll have to now!

I'm in, I've only ever used Gillette Platinum Silvers. I've been informed that they aren't making them anymore so I am looking for a good replacement.

Even If I don't win, what would you recommend trying?

I am in please!!. Thank you for the great PIF.

I have only tried 3 different blades so far and for whatever reason did not think to log anything yet. I will be starting one regardless, thank you

David

I'm in, I've only ever used Gillette Platinum Silvers. I've been informed that they aren't making them anymore so I am looking for a good replacement.

Even If I don't win, what would you recommend trying?

I like the Gillette Silver and blue. Works in all my DE razors. YMMV Or the 7oclock black.

The I'm in stopped so random picked... [MENTION=112167]laniceelena27[/MENTION] Will send PM asking for info. Good luck with all the blades.

Attachments

• $Untitled.png
    $Untitled.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 19
Glad the randomizer picked someone with a low post count. This way they are going to someone new. Well, Newer than me anyway. Ha.

Top Bottom