What's new

Best AS for an interview?

It's not on your list, but I like CC lime. It drys down to pretty subtle within 30 minutes. I've haven't tried but been recommended Lucky Tiger for the same reason.

The safe bet of course is just WH.

There was a lady where my wife and I used to work that had a "cologne cloud" follow her around the building. My wife said it really stunk up the women's WC. I speculated she had to be drinking the stuff so it would just be coming out her pores continually.

I just interviewed (and got the job); and I used Nivea balm. Now that I have the job, I wear Terre d'hermes edt, but wouldn't have risked it on the interview. And Good Luck.

I would say nothing at all or something very light and clean, no strong perfume scent. You are there to be interviewed not smelled.

Depends on the job. If it's for a position as a janitor in a Turkish Prison, I'd say Arko, followed by the Veg.

I'm late to this party but good luck during the interview. Like several others I recommend no aftershaves or colognes and if you smoke refrain from doing that between your shower and the meeting. Wear a dark suit and a power tie, yellow or red.

Proraso Green + Lucky Tiger + Nivea AS Balm = Nailed It! Thanks for all the feedback and well wishes the interview went great. frankly I would be surprised if I wasn't hired, especially since I was recommended by a former boss who works there now.

Thanks again.

I've never heard of a scent free workplace here in England. If that was the case I wouldn't choose to work in a place that banned scent.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I've never heard of a scent free workplace here in England. If that was the case I wouldn't choose to work in a place that banned scent.

I've worked in some places that I wished they would ban scent, and I'm not talking Perfume, Cologne or Aftershave either.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
If you really don't want the job but don't want the missus to think you're a lazy good-for-nothing, I'd suggest a half a bottle of DR Harris sandalwood. You won't be hired for the next two years.

Top Bottom