What's new

Baseball fans out there?

As a Reds fan, we will still be in the hunt the first week of April...!!! Why can't we have a parity inducing salary cap as well.. if you are one of the small to mid markets, splurging means taking a chance on an injured player or a decent middle reliever.. compare that to the starting 8 of the Yanks, Dodgers, etc...

Be jealous: I have my flight booked from Boston to Baltimore for the Orioles home opener (which is also my 1-year anniversary with my girlfriend), and I fly from there to see the Twins home opener in brand new Target Field. Oh, and the Twins seats are season tickets, four rows back from 1st base (and the Twins dugout).

Really, though, I just love baseball in general. So if anyone wants to catch a Sox game (I live in Boston/Cambridge), I'm always in.

S

Seta

proxy.php

First post :)!!! go Giants, just swept the Astros today

Went to the Braves home opener on Monday night and saw the J-Hey Kid hit his first MLB Homerun on his first MLB swing and I am headed down to tonights game to see Tommy Hanson take the mound and hopefully sweep the Cubs right out of town :thumbup:

After winning their first 2, the Cards lost to the Reds yesterday.

What this basically means in St. Louis is the season is now over and everyone is calling for heads of every relief pitcher we have.

After winning their first 2, the Cards lost to the Reds yesterday.

What this basically means in St. Louis is the season is now over and everyone is calling for heads of every relief pitcher we have.

We dropped 2 to the Yankees and we are demanding the head of Tito Francona on a pyke :thumbup:

Just curious if there are any other baseball fans (die hard, long suffering Cubs fan myself) on B&B.

Season is almost here!

White Sox fan.

I'm a real fan though, I know it was called Comisky Park, not "Cominsky Field" and I can name pretty much the entire roster both today, but from 20 years ago too. Plus, I AM one of those White Sox fans who hate the Cubs. :laugh:

I'm a baseball fan but while living in Pittsburgh, I only seem to care through the month of May. I can't seem to figure out why though. It has nothing to do with the Pirates and their awesome record after May. :glare:

Dodger Blue!
proxy.php

Viva Los Doyers

Moved to ATL, had to get MLB.TV to watch my boys. I miss the old Chavez Ravine.

I already got tix behind home plate for when theyre here in August.

Here's to staying up to 1am EST watching baseball :wacko:

I grew up in the St. Louis area, and I am a lifelong Cards fan.

While living in Minneapolis I really enjoyed attending Twins games, also. Those guys play good small ball, which I enjoy seeing.

Top Bottom