What's new

Baker's Dozen : Books Edition

Most dog-eared book you own (and like)

1. The Sword of Shannara - Terry Brooks (original art, paperback printing circa 1991)
2. The Stand - Stephen King (re-release edition after the original miniseries was on TV)

1. The Sword of Shannara - Terry Brooks (original art, paperback printing circa 1991)
2. The Stand - Stephen King (re-release edition after the original miniseries was on TV)
3. Cat’s Cradle - Kurt Vonnegut

4. The Whole Earth Catalog - Portola Institute (I've worn out at least 3 copies.)

4. The Whole Earth Catalog - Portola Institute (I've worn out at least 3 copies.)
5. The Snowball - Alice Shroeder

6. The Fellowship of the Ring - JRRT (I've had my first set since 1979, and managed to split the binding on this one too)

6. The Fellowship of the Ring - JRRT (I've had my first set since 1979, and managed to split the binding on this one too)
7. Breakfast of Champions -Kurt Vonnegut(Paperback 1975-yellowed and musty)

4. The Whole Earth Catalog - Portola Institute (I've worn out atleast 3 copies.)
6. The Fellowship of the Ring - JRRT (I've had my first set since1979, and managed to split the binding on this one too)
8. The Waterworks - EL Doctorow (Purchased 2nd hand and read many times since).

4. The Whole Earth Catalog - Portola Institute (I've worn out atleast 3 copies.)
6. The Fellowship of the Ring - JRRT (I've had my first set since1979, and managed to split the binding on this one too)
8. The Waterworks - EL Doctorow (Purchased 2nd hand and read many times since).
9. The Hobbit - Tolkien. (given to me for my birthday back in the early '70s. The front cover came off while reading it out loud to my two boys. The last time I read it I had an e-book version.)

Top Bottom