What's new

B&B logo'd items on Zazzle.ca?

i was searching for a B&B logo to add to my address label being sent out from a recent sale on the BST so the recipient would know right away what it was and came across this:

ZAZZLE.CA

they have mouse pads, t-shirts, mugs

i'm not looking to purchase any, but what is with this stuff? is it official or did someone just steal the logo and decide to try and make some money off it?

Last edited:
It is the B&B Zazzle shop. Click on the link "shop" towards the top of the page. Between the green "Contribute" and "More".

HA! :001_tt2:

never even noticed a SHOP button on the top of our page. just goes to show how observant i am :blushing:

ok, now that we have that all sorted out...is there a link to B&B clipart for making address labels or labels for when we take pics for the BST? i've seen some people use their iphone with their screen name and logo on it and am still trying to figure that one out.

You mean like this?

yup, i've seen that one. i just wasn't sure if there was a link on the Wiki or elsewhere to some Hi-Res clipart.

i just used this on my address label and worked fine, it's from the FB page.

i'm home sick with a cold and have nothing better to do on a gorgeous saturday afternoon (1st of the year) then surf B&B and come up with projects for myself :lol:

now to upload the above clipart pic and add my name to it and import to the iPhone

proxy.php

Last edited:
Top Bottom