What's new

B&B Fantasy Football Participant Thread

I'd love to play in both leagues, but I already got two that I am currently in, along with the fact that I'm in my last semester working on my bachelors degree. Just wish I had more time. Pretty stoked for the season though. Don't worry I'll give you all a chance...

Congrats on earning your degree.

You are better man than myself. I didn't do too much my last semester in college.

I am bit overextended on FF. I am playing an additional $ league.

I would like you to see you have some fun in the Yahoo league but family, work and school are far more important.

Aww..would love to get in on this league. There a wait list I can put my name in?

Your on it now.

There are a couple spots on the ESPN league. I know there a few guys from this league that are playing both.

Several preseason games are being played so I would imagine people will start flooding that league as well.

If AngryGreek wants in I will bow out to make room.

I'm dropping so, give my spot to Dino (AngryGreek).

Frank

OK -

1) gainiacster - you have a pm. I accidentally deleted you.

2) I have been clear about changing your team name to your B&B username. I see two teams and have no idea who they are.

Myrsol and Blary' if you don't change your team name you will be deleted

I deleted my team (Myrsol) so as to make room for AngryGreek.

Frank

OK -

1) gainiacster - you have a pm. I accidentally deleted you.

2) I have been clear about changing your team name to your B&B username. I see two teams and have no idea who they are.

Myrsol and Blary' if you don't change your team name you will be deleted

1) Gainiacster and Blary, you are up.

Gain- Check your PM and rejoin

Blary - change your name or PM me​

Thanks Frank! Very nice of you. BTW never drafted via computer, how many mins do you get to make your pick?

Last edited:
See you in week one, Dino! Looks like picks are 90 second each. You should run through a mock draft to get the feel for the system before we have our draft

The teams have been altered but we are still full and locked in.

Draft time is this Sunday

I tweaked the scoring to give more balance.

Interceptions have been changed back to -2 since I am giving half a point for completions.​

A few questions.

I have only a Kindle Fire, which appears to be incompatible for the draft. Any suggestions?

Is there to be coin flip to see who picks first?

I can make it to the 3 PM eastern time, but may have to break away around 4 for 15 - 20 minutes. Will it last that long?

Thanks

A few questions.

I have only a Kindle Fire, which appears to be incompatible for the draft. Any suggestions?

Is there to be coin flip to see who picks first?

I can make it to the 3 PM eastern time, but may have to break away around 4 for 15 - 20 minutes. Will it last that long?

Thanks

I think you can download the yahoo fantasy sports app for kindle and draft using that.
As far as time goes, if everybody is on top of their picks we will get the majority of it done before you have to leave. Hopefully all of it is done in less than an hour

I'll be at the beach this week and hope I can draft ok on my phone with no Wi-Fi.
Make sure to download the fantasy football app and you'll be fine. Remember that even if you can't make it to the live draft, the autodraft system will draft you the next best player on its list. Don't worry you won't get a kicker for your first pick...

Download the yahoo ff app. Try a mock a draft tonight if possible. Just make a one or two picks and sign off because the draft can take some time.
If you are able to draft, breaking away for a few minutes won't be be a big deal because it will take some time between picks.

* * * * NOTE the draft is tomorrow * * * *

Top Bottom