What's new

B&B Circle Letter "Schick"

Quick update:

I haven't heard from Jim, but have received Devin's address. We're sort of back on track. I will be writing and sending a letter out to Devin, and from there we'll be sticking to the rotation.

Ok, one more update. This week was a cluster F, but the letter went out in the mail today. We're off and running again!

I don't know if we're back in step or not. The letter went out to Devin around the beginning of last week. Hopefully it reached him safe. I've noticed he hasn't been on since the 13th, so things may have gotten busy for him again. We'll give him a little time here.

Current plan: I think we'll give Devin until next Friday (October 31st) to pop in here and let us know that the letter went out or for Tom (airmech) to let us know he received a letter. If neither has happened, I'll pen up another letter and mail it to Tom on that weekend. Here's to slow starts!

Ok, another update:

I've sent out a new letter to start the next attempt at getting this going. With any luck, Tom (airmech) will not be abducted by aliens or mole people, at least not before writing and sending a letter to the next person on our list. Fingers crossed!

Sorry I haven't bee around for a while. The "big boss" from the home office was here this week and made everyone life "interesting" I do have the letter and will send it out on Monday. How about I send it out to Tom and he can add it to the other one?

Tom, can you PM me your address?

Sorry I haven't bee around for a while. The "big boss" from the home office was here this week and made everyone life "interesting" I do have the letter and will send it out on Monday. How about I send it out to Tom and he can add it to the other one?

Tom, can you PM me your address?

He lives! Glad to see you are doing well. I think sending it to Tom and adding it to the mix is a good idea.

Good LORD a willing once I get it I should have back in the mail within a week!!! Looking forward to reading what we have so far!

Tom

Letters from Corey and Devin have arrived! Should have it in the mail no later than Monday! Justin(Jut) please PM your address.

Tom

***Status Update***

I received the circle letter from Tom today and have pm'd rickcharles for his address. I will move it along in a few days.

Got the letters today!! Will read them and prepare my letter ;-) I'm heading out of town tomorrow and will write my letter while in a hotel room tomorrow or Wednesday and have it in the mail by weeks end.

Top Bottom