What's new

Avon Blend 7

Just got some Blend 7 in, and put some on the back of my hand.
First impressions: floral, with what seems like a chewing gum note (minty?) in the background.
After a while it changes to somewhat of a dark floral (reminiscent of Everest) with a mild smokiness to it.
Though, I've learned not to fully trust first takes. Will try it out at least a half dozen times and see how it wears on me.

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Just got some Blend 7 in, and put some on the back of my hand.
First impressions: floral, with what seems like a chewing gum note (minty?) in the background.
After a while it changes to somewhat of a dark floral (reminiscent of Everest) with a mild smokiness to it.
Though, I've learned not to fully trust first takes. Will try it out at least a half dozen times and see how it wears on me.
Excellent idea. Let me know how it goes.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Bump! Anyone get a sniff of Blend 7 for the first time lately?

Or have any of you guys have any ideas of what Blend 7 is supposed to smell like?

I get a strange mix of Clubman and Brut thing going on.... definitely my favorite now. Favorite antique Avon anyway.

Anyone get a sniff of Blend 7 for the first time lately?

1710592558921.png

Blend 7 — Avon

Gentle, pleasant stuff, but splashing some on a cotton cuff let it be detectable for eight hours. 💵

Struggling to characterize it in detail, but subdued florals and gentle woods does not seem completely off. Wish it had Wild Country's powerhouse performance.

Top Bottom