What's new

Attention eBay bidders

The ones that annoy me are the people that starting bidding when there are several days left and just run up the price instead of waiting. Amateurs.

The only time worth bidding is right as the auction ends. One and done.

Everyone should snipe, to the victor go the spoils.

I can't count the number of times I have gotten carried away and bid on a bunch of stuff not realizing that if I won everything, it would cost a fortune. And then to sweat bullets later, hoping I will be outbid by someone more rational than myself!

I can't count the number of times I have gotten carried away and bid on a bunch of stuff not realizing that if I won everything, it would cost a fortune. And then to sweat bullets later, hoping I will be outbid by someone more rational than myself!
And that's precisely why you only snipe. Then there's no getting carried away. You bid once and if someone else wanted it more you don't win. That simple.

Never heard of a King Pelican

Not a common straight razor.
$0001195737_l_0_6fjqp1.jpg

i have done this....and i won 1/2 of them and enjoyed my ramen dinners for a month!

Crap, just won an auction. Now I have to tell SWMBO.

Really? "Oh, crap I just won an auction, what am I going to do now?"

Just rub it in now, thanks for sharing that.

By the way, what's wrong with you? You don't tell your wife. All of the stuff I buy appears in my shave den like some magic shave Jeanie put it there.

If she notices it (which she usually doesn't) she'll say "When did you get that?" and I'll respond with "Oh, that's old, someone on a shaving forum sent it to me". Then she'll say "ok" and walk away.

Unfortunately, she won't get to ask me about the King Pelican razor though.

Top Bottom