What's new

Anyone who doesn't like Nacets?

I haven't tried a ton of blades but when I tried Nacets I thought they were enough better than what I had used up to that point that I bought a few hundred. Because despite being a little nippy at first, they are definitely good enough for what I want/need.
Sorry but gotta admit the Nacet is in my Top Three. 🤷‍♂️
Same, although they're a few steps below my top two (Feathers and Bics) although that's somewhat razor dependent too.

I haven't tried a ton of blades but when I tried Nacets I thought they were enough better than what I had used up to that point that I bought a few hundred. Because despite being a little nippy at first, they are definitely good enough for what I want/need.

Same, although they're a few steps below my top two (Feathers and Bics) although that's somewhat razor dependent too.
I'm just warming to Feathers as I've realized the combination I like that works for me is sharp blade/mild razor.
Nacets are up there in my pecking order with Perma-Sharps, Astra SPs and now Wizamet Super Iridiums.

They face tough competition with what I have. Polsilver SIs, vintage Gillette platinums, New Gillette platinums, Permasharps that work better in my open combs/slants , all the random things I have picked up in between and the other good vint

I don’t remember them being bad, but good luck getting into my blade rotation.

I'm just warming to Feathers as I've realized the combination I like that works for me is sharp blade/mild razor.
Nacets are up there in my pecking order with Perma-Sharps, Astra SPs and now Wizamet Super Iridiums.
Aren’t Astra SP falls into medium in sharpness. Astra SS is the sharper version.

Top Bottom