What's new

Anyone buy the One Blade razor?

I upgraded during Black Friday and while I also can’t pinpoint it, the genesis feels closer.
I ordered FHS-10 blades from Amazon.co.jp in bulk, that makes it cheap enough to not worry about the GEM hack.
It’s my one and only razor, really.

You won't regret it. You know about the blades going in so, no need to crab. As a travel razor I love it. Sometimes when you are staying with family and friends you aren't able to tie up the bathroom for your regular DE 40-45 minutes. With my Hybrid I can be out in 25-30 minutes and still have a great shave. It's worth it.
I should clarify. The above times include shower and everything.

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
I looked at the Genesis, then did my research, then threw up in my mouth a little…

1. It is injection molded.
2. It is made in China. Except for the spring, woot woot.
3. Limited to exactly one choice of blade.
4. Selling price very close to $300.

There is absolutely no way I would ever consider this razor. I can get a US-made, fully CNC machined stainless razor that allows numerous blade options for much less money. Kudos to those who enjoy it, but, to me, it is an abomination.

Got the hybrid, used it 4 times. Not impressed. It does nothing for me that my standard razors can’t do. What really surprised me was the blades. By the 3rd use, I was ready for a new blade. Does nothing for me. It will go away as a pif if anyone wants it.

A friend sent it to me to try for 2 weeks. Didn’t like it not one bit. Clumsy and the blades although seems sharp it wasn’t smooth. I would not spend my money on one

Top Bottom