What's new

Any Celebrities into tradtional wet shaving? Can we convert some?

George Clooney is a member of B&B.

Oddly enough someone like that COULD use their real name and no one would probably believe its really him. Like if Sean Connery joined and used they name no one would ever believe its really him

You mean you're not all "A" List????? But I thought I was amoung the elite of the elite.... Well now I'm just incredibly disappointed! :crying:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
You mean you're not all "A" List????? But I thought I was amoung the elite of the elite.... Well now I'm just incredibly disappointed! :crying:

Our members come from all walks of life. We have both blue collar and white collar participants. I represent the ring around the collar faction.

I don't flummox. You could let on that the mods are really the surviving members of the cast of The Sound Of Music I'd not bat an eye.

It would explain my theories involving Phil, The Veg, and a lonely goatherd, though. :blink:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
I don't flummox. You could let on that the mods are really the surviving members of the cast of The Sound Of Music I'd not bat an eye.

It would explain my theories involving Phil, The Veg, and a lonely goatherd, though. :blink:

Goatherd? I'm not Shirley Temple and this isn't Heidi

But I do kind of look like a younger Christopher Plummer

My feeble attempt at humor by saying I was flummoxed (perplexed) at the meaning of the word flummox apparently fell flat on it's face! Can I just go to the Clown House now or do I have to pass Go or collect $200? :001_tt2:

Tough crowd! :biggrin1:

"I don't know exactly how to put this but..."

proxy.php

Top Bottom