What's new

Any Celebrities into tradtional wet shaving? Can we convert some?

Does anyone know if any celebrities or otherwise famous people are into the traditional wet shaving scene?

Is anyone friends with a celebrity? Maybe we can convert some?

I think this is a terrible idea. If some famous celebrity came out and started talking about wetshaving then pretty soon everything we buy might be hard to find, expensive, or reformulated due to the huge and sudden increase in sales volume. Not to mention that when someone sees my shaving stuff they'll think "trendy doofus" rather than "timeless gentleman" or something like that...

I think this is a terrible idea. If some famous celebrity came out and started talking about wetshaving then pretty soon everything we buy might be hard to find, expensive, or reformulated due to the huge and sudden increase in sales volume. Not to mention that when someone sees my shaving stuff they'll think "trendy doofus" rather than "timeless gentleman" or something like that...

All possibilites but not neccesarily going to happen.
I was thinking more that it would be interesting to see if any were even interested in it. "A" list celebrities have time and money, so what would they choose? Something has to shave those handome faces. Just a thought.

You would be absolutely and completely flummoxed if you knew the real identity of some B&B'ers.

Ok, that answers my question well enough.
I'll never get to the truth in the same way we'll never know how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop.

Oh, and George Clooney, if you really are out there... I liked Ocean's 11, but not 12 or 13. Sorry dude.

You know when I watch movies now I always look to see who needs some Wet Shaving help. Just recently watched Thick as Thieves and while the photos from imdb don't show it, Antonio Banderas has some really bad ingrown hairs and some razor burn. With all the HD and high quality TV's you can really see it. Poor guy we need to help a brother out. :thumbup:

Judging by the musicians I see at church on Sundays, most of them don't shave but once a month. I guess I would be no help on that conversion front. Seems as though Nicole Kidman and Kimberly Williams like a guy with scruff :thumbdown

Interestingly enough I think the generation gap just arrived-

a widely known person; "he was a baseball celebrity"
fame: the state or quality of being widely honored and acclaimed

Prince Charles uses a DE razor.

...and is partial to his shave brush according to an article I read.

Regarding these 'celebrities', many of them sport messed up hair and days of stubble --and they look like a bunch of damned vagrants. They could certainly use some grooming help from B&B'ers.

-- John Gehman

Top Bottom