What's new

Any Boxing Fans???

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Same as me. In fact, one time I asked my parents if I could "stay up" to watch Rocky Marciano fight Jersey Joe Walcott (the second fight). I recall getting a big glass of soda and some potato chips in anticipation of a long fight. It was over in the first round!
Rocky was something else.

AJ vs Usyk 2 presser was in london today

my prediction is as follows, AJ has to fight smart but i think he lacks boxing IQ and truth be told AJ has to be more aggressive but in turn the more aggressive AJ is the more chance he walks onto one, also bare in mind AJ doesnt have the best gas tank, when some of his power shots miss that will be demoralising and you can see from the last fight usyk can hurt AJ, i cant see this fight lasting full 12 rounds and i see a usyk stoppage

I couldn't watch it.

They're trying to make tank/Garcia.

I think Garcia loses.
yea ryan garcia did struggle at times against luke campbell and got dropped

i can see tank hurting him and wouldnt be surprised if tank stops him

yea ryan garcia did struggle at times against luke campbell and got dropped

i can see tank hurting him and wouldnt be surprised if tank stops him
People say that tank has problems with range fighters. Maybe. But he still manages to put them away. And i don't even dislike Ryan.

But, I don't think he's at that level yet, or Haneys. Nowhere near that. I think Kambosos puts away Ryan imo. Imagine what loma would do to García... that would be considered a crime. He still has a bit to go. He can definitely get there. But those guys would beat him imo. The kid does have solid KO power though. Can't deny him that one.

Garcia/Tank probably won't last long. Garcia leaves himself open so many times, when he throws. He relies too much on his ability to keep opponents from closing the distance. And he's getting away with it, but these guys are not as skilled. De la hoya knows what hes doing. Tank is known to close the distance, over and over again. He's a little bit faster too.

I'd rather see, Tank/Haney.

Boxing has been pretty good for a while now. Not sure why more people aren't watching.

Reactions: saj
People say that tank has problems with range fighters. Maybe. But he still manages to put them away. And i don't even dislike Ryan.

But, I don't think he's at that level yet, or Haneys. Nowhere near that. I think Kambosos puts away Ryan imo. Imagine what loma would do to García... that would be considered a crime. He still has a bit to go. He can definitely get there. But those guys would beat him imo. The kid does have solid KO power though. Can't deny him that one.

Garcia/Tank probably won't last long. Garcia leaves himself open so many times, when he throws. He relies too much on his ability to keep opponents from closing the distance. And he's getting away with it, but these guys are not as skilled. De la hoya knows what hes doing. Tank is known to close the distance, over and over again. He's a little bit faster too.

I'd rather see, Tank/Haney.

Boxing has been pretty good for a while now. Not sure why more people aren't watching.
yea kambosos can bang and i think he'd take out garcia but then again wouldnt be surprised if garcia took him out

tank v haney is good

i think haney is a top top fighter him and shakur stevenson are the future for sure

i wanted haney to win and theres this sort of delusion that he doesnt hit hard, i said before the fight if he doesnt hit hard why doesnt anyone walk him down?
kambosos fight is proof of that

p.s kambosos lost and plans to fight in the rematch - art of deception lool 😅

I think it's gonna be a good one.
part of me is like is it even worth watching as even if GGG clearly wins he'll get robbed

noticed lots of people are overlooking GGG due to his age but i think the extra weight of 168 will actually help him

@MrLara watchigng joyce v parker tonight?

amanda serrano is on the undercard no idea about her opponent but i do like her style and tjhink she beat katie taylor

Top Bottom