What's new

Any Boxing Fans???

Been watching a lot of Sonny Liston's fights. As a kid I was in absolute awe of him. What power, what a jab, what might have been.

hey so whos watching the khan v brook fight tonight?

cant wait proper hyped about this fight even thought its a fair few years too late

initially thought brook would KO khan years ago in their prime as brook has excellent timing but now i think its a bit of a 50/50 as its a matter of whos got more left in the tank

after wtaching the weigh in i think brooks shoulders and back look absolutely shredded, i got a feeling he will KO khan

i can see this fight playing out like khan vs danny garcia,
khan will come with speed and school brook for a few rounds then will get clipped by a beautifully timed shot

anyways i dont really give a sh*t who wins as long as its a good tear up,
im genuinely watching as a neutral and hope its a good fight

btw undercard looks crap, only half decent fight is that Natasha's fight

I've been watching a bit more boxing lately.

I got the espn bundle with Hulu. And they have some high quality boxing in there.

So I just watched Artur Beterbiev absolutely demolish Joe Smith Jr. Wow, this was the second time I watch him fight. Impressive. I bet canelo is happy he didn't have to fight him. He should be grateful he doesn't. Look what Bivol did.

Devin Haney put on a show against kambosos. Tank Davis keeps racking up the highlight KO's. The return of lomachenko, he still has it. And we still have usyk/Joshua.

This year has been a really good year for boxing fans imo

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I've been watching a bit more boxing lately.

I got the espn bundle with Hulu. And they have some high quality boxing in there.

So I just watched Artur Beterbiev absolutely demolish Joe Smith Jr. Wow, this was the second time I watch him fight. Impressive. I bet canelo is happy he didn't have to fight him. He should be grateful he doesn't. Look what Bivol did.

Devin Haney put on a show against kambosos. Tank Davis keeps racking up the highlight KO's. The return of lomachenko, he still has it. And we still have usyk/Joshua.

This year has been a really good year for boxing fans imo
Thank you for this post. I've got ESPN from my son. I've watched some excellent documentaries. Do they have any "classic" boxing matches on there?

Some of my fondest memories are of my dad and I watching the 'Friday night fights' together. If I remember right, it was called the 'Gillette Cavalcade of Sports'. My favorite boxer at the time was Archie Moore. He was a light-heavyweight that was a true boxer, not a slugger. 😊

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Some of my fondest memories are of my dad and I watching the 'Friday night fights' together. If I remember right, it was called the 'Gillette Cavalcade of Sports'. My favorite boxer at the time was Archie Moore. He was a light-heavyweight that was a true boxer, not a slugger. 😊
Me and my Dad too. I wonder if that's why I don't look for boxing to watch anymore? Makes me miss Dad. Good memories though, for sure.

Leaning towards canelo. I think ggg still has it. But canelos been fighting tougher opponents imo
i think a lot are leaning towards canelo KO'ing GGG from what i gather,
but i think GGG is on a bit of a mission

either way although im watching as a bit of a neutral i have to be honest and admit i am leaning a being a bit bias towards GGG,
reason why is im a bit sick of the bs decisions canelo gets like in canelo v GGG 1 and 2

Same as me. In fact, one time I asked my parents if I could "stay up" to watch Rocky Marciano fight Jersey Joe Walcott (the second fight). I recall getting a big glass of soda and some potato chips in anticipation of a long fight. It was over in the first round!

Top Bottom