What's new

Alternatives to Nuavia Pannacrema

Speaking with a colleague and friend on the other shaving forum he recommended Dr. Selby's Spanish shaving cream as an alternative to Nuavia.
He explained to me that it is an excellent alternative for Nuavia due to its very refined quality and high skin protection.
Could you tell me something more?
I didn't know this brand of soap.

Speaking with a colleague and friend on the other shaving forum he recommended Dr. Selby's Spanish shaving cream as an alternative to Nuavia.
He explained to me that it is an excellent alternative for Nuavia due to its very refined quality and high skin protection.
Could you tell me something more?
I didn't know this brand of soap.
Dr. Selby is actually not Spanish, but made in Uruguay.
It is available in a bowl (called a cream, but actually a hard puck), and also a cream within a tube. The scent in both products is a light fresh lavender.
I have both, and they work really well for me.

9D260nj.jpg

8qDNgcF.jpg

thank you very much, I didn't know this cream.
The friend of the group who recommended it spoke of an excellent soap.
Do you prefer the cream in the disk or the one in the tube, which one do you feel better with?

Do you prefer the cream in the disk or the one in the tube, which one do you feel better with?
Have you ever tried Ethos? I have several of their soaps and they are top shelf. To me they could replace PannaCrema easily.

Though nothing could replace Blu.

I've got the bowl. The scent isn't special. This is one of the slickest soaps I've come across. I've been using it in a large rotation for years, the 400 shave claim might not be off. When it came back on the market I bought 2 back ups. Added a 3rd on another order.

i would say antica barberia colla is a great alternative. i would wait to get it on sale from original company in italy as they often have sales around different holidays.

Top Bottom