What's new

Aftershave that smells like a young person and is good

Spring/Summer - Mont Blanc Individuel
Fall/Winter - Tuscany Per Uomo
Anytime - AOS Sandalwood AS Balm

BTW - Still looking for some cologne I have been trying to track down for a long time. "Lamborghini Kif" - but all links I see list it as a women's perfume and the sampler I had was anything but feminine smelling. Any ideas?

I sometimes use the Adidas Dynamic Pulse and our 21 yr old female neighbor liked it when she smelled it at a BBQ. She also thought the Bigelow White Elixir was the nicest smelling cologne I had to so there ya go. And I guess I am going coffin & plot shopping this weekend now as I am 38!

Jay

I'm almost 37 so i'll expecting Death to tap on my shoulder any day now. And to think, there were so many things i still wanted to do.... I never tried Mandom, a slant razor, or Cella :crying:

My answer here is much the same as my answer about "manly" scents - this simply cannot be answered objectively since who can possibly know what smells young or old or in between and there is no reason to believe that my opinion would match yours or anyone else's.

So, assuming you are young, then find something you like and by definition it will be a young scent (at least to you). On the other hand if you are old, if you like it it will be an oldman scent (at least to you). If you need someone else's approval to validate your opinions, then I'm not sure you are ever going to find an answer.

But there are scents that remind people of their grandfathers. That could be described as "old."

I just tried out some Mandom today, I would say that is a "young" scent. Hard to describe but not like old barbershop or grandpa in any way shape or form.

Interesting too your son likes Clubman, I couldn't stand it, smells less like barbershop and more like my grandfather to me. Definitely a scent you could describe as "old" per say, but that isn't why I don't like it. Either way cool your son is being a trendsetter :) .

Finally I would also comment that the Lucido aftershave I got with my Mandom also is fairly scentless except for some menthol so it smells pretty "young." I should have some of Feather's brand of aftershave in a few days to let you know how that is as well.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
There's an entire line by Marmol & Son. (Google Image search them - I dare you)

Here are a few samples;

$2000197.jpg $2000198.jpg

$2000202.jpg $gi-joe-cologne-by-marmol--son-34-oz-eau-de-toilette-spray-for-men-5892623.jpg

Last edited:
Gets some lime scented aftershave, it will certainly be different from what your freinds are using, and it doesnt smell old manish, it smells nice ( if you get one that smells nice).

Holy razor-burn-annihilating-chick-magnet batman!

And really, don't do any of the sport brand scents. They smell like horny 14 year olds. And sweaty socks.

It's not moisturizing or anything, but I use Old Spice Pure Sport aftershave. I'm 21. I think it suits my age. Smells good. Doesn't smell like A(ss)XE. ;)

I am 25 (going to be 26 in 1 month and 6 days) and I out of all my aftershaves, Proraso is still number 1, splash and balm. Also Crabtree and evelyn - Nomad balm is not too bad.

Top Bottom