What's new

Acquisitions Monday March 5 - Sunday March 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Picked up a bottle of Paul Sebastian edt at TJ Maxx for 19.99. When I got home and got the mail I found a bottle of B&B Bay Rum with a Twist edt from Saint Sue. Looks like tomorrow will be a bay rum day!

1)100 Derby Extra Blades
2)What I believe to be a Fatboy, (or maybe a slim adjustable?)....either way, it was listed under Straight Razors and flew under the radar. (See pic below)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=130085864639

This is all new to me. I will post some pics later. I started shaving with a DE sometime in February. I have only used a Fatboy and a gold Tech so far, but also picked up a black adjustable, a superspeed from the early 60's and an ugly copper/brass Tech. No idea why I feel the need to keep buying more razors, but I can't stop looking at auctions. I am looking at a Gillette "New" right now. I am hoping to avoid a severe case of RAD :blink: .

Mark

I scored a tube of C&E Nomad shaving cream and a can of Acca Kappa shaving cream. I really love the scent of the Nomad.

4 bottles Men-U face wash
1 bottle Men-U shaving cream
3 bottles Men-U face moisturizer (ASB)
1 Bottle Men-U shower gel

2 boxes The Real Shaving Co. Cooling shave cream, moisturizing face wash, ASB and wash cloth ($15 for each box...a steal based on this mornings shave)
1 tube - The Real Shaving Co. "Hot Towel" preshave

1 Tube H20+ Marine Shave Cream (I think this is brushless)
1 Can - C&E Nomad shaving gel (I know, I know, canned goo, but I got this for 70 cents!!!, figured I could use it on days I'm in a rush.

Got all the Men-U at Ulta and all the rest at Marshalls locations in Dallas. All the "round" Men-U bottles are being clearanced at Ulta to make room for the new "square" bottles. So I picked up all the Men-U stuff for the price of about 2 bottles of face wash at the regular price. :thumbup1:

I tried the "cooling" TRS shaving cream this morning. More like cool as in cucumber, not cool as in menthol as expected. Faint scent, but to me it smells like a lighter scented version of Taylors Avocado. Not quite as moisturizing, but good overall. Maybe a summer version of TA for those of us in humid areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom