What's new

Acquisitions May 25 - 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

what a GREAT brush this is - took her for a test spin tonight... wow!

thanks, Johnniegold -thanks, B&B!

Arrived today from John at West Coast Shaving

proxy.php

Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap w/ Dish (only $35!!)

100 Israeli Personna Blades

I think this is all of my acquisitions for the month. Don't think I've posted any of them before.

I got T&H West Indian Limes Cologne and After Shave as well as T&H Grafton Cologne (behind the '08 LE, the ASB I already had). I also finally nailed down a 2008 B&B LE. I got a Bull Mastiff from cooncatbob of Bob's Razor Works fame with an additional B&W Ebony Knob to match a previous set I ordered from him. I also picked up a British Aluminum Ball Handled Tech (really just wanted the goofy colorful case). The QED Bay Rum shave stick was a *bonus item thrown in by Jeremy with my '08 LE purchase.

Last edited:

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
Many thanks for the BST purchase of a Merkur 38C from Bob (johnniegold) thus restoring order to my world. Arrived yesterday to my delight!

Yesterday I got my TSD Sample order in. :biggrin:

Brand Samples:
Tabac Soap
MWF Soap
T&H Sandalwood Cream
Musgo Real Cream
Nancy Boy Cream

TSD Samples:
Mayan Gold ASM
Iced Abisinthe ASM
Buccaneer ASM
Subzero ASM
West Indian Sandalwood SC
Amber SC
Mojito SC
Burbon Vanilla SC

I think this is all of my acquisitions for the month. Don't think I've posted any of them before.

I got T&H West Indian Limes Cologne and After Shave as well as T&H Grafton Cologne (behind the '08 LE, the ASB I already had). I also finally nailed down a 2008 B&B LE. I got a Bull Mastiff from cooncatbob of Bob's Razor Works fame with an additional B&W Ebony Knob to match a previous set I ordered from him. I also picked up a British Aluminum Ball Handled Tech (really just wanted the goofy colorful case). The QED Bay Rum shave stick was a *bonus item thrown in by Jeremy with my '08 LE purchase.

Wow. That's a lot of stuff. I hope you enjoy it.

It's been a busy week here at Casa Lavaine:
full

Monday I received a dridiot blade sampler, and a GFT sample pack, with the skin food instead of shower gel.
Wednesday saw the arrival of a C&E Sandalwood soap with bowl, and a C&E Sweet Almond refill, as well as a number of T&H samples, bought from moman on B/S/T.
Thursday the Tabac arrived from FragranceX.com
Friday brought a pack of Derbys, and a number of samples, from John at Shaving Essentials.

Thanks to everyone for the great service. Special thanks to John at SE for going above and beyond. Mrs. Lavaine has now put an embargo on shaving supplies. Luckily with the new arrival of soaps and blades, my AD's are satisfied for now. Unfortunately, I still have a PIF'ed Tech and a travel kit on the way that she doesn't know about :blush:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found a Schick DE - Krona with 5 blades for $5 today

Black plastic TTO knob - mid 70's I think.

Looking forward to using it tomorrow.

Barry

Purchased with some NOS blades, two Techs plus an unnamed razor which turned out to be a Gillette Lady. Not bad for $10. Should make nice daily shavers.

Just picked up a B&B LE Kent 2008 brush, and working out a trade for one of Seraphims worked back straights.

this is amazing to me... within one week THREE B&B LE 2008s changed hands!

SlagleRock's
full

bythbook's
full

sapito318's
full

presumably the sellers are happy... THE BUYERS SURELY ARE!!!!!

thanks, B&B!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom