proxy.php

in today's mail...

thank you, copperhead!

thank you, shaved_*****!

and now... only one more to go!

It's in the mail. :biggrin:

I see you are in the throes of SBAD. Nice. :yesnod:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wife im'd me and said that there are 4 large packages waiting for me at home :w00t: I wonder what they are!??

Anyways, heres a list of stuff either waiting for me at home or on the way:
B&B Le Grelot
TM Red Latigo Strop/Canvas combo
TM 4 sided paddle strop
ERN - C. Freidr. Ern 11/16
Semogue Horn handled Brush
Rooney Red Coral Special Super Badger
Norton 4/8K
Belgian Coticule
Diamond plate d8c
Spyderco Sharpmaker

I'll be sure to post pics when i get the chance.

These were waiting for me when I got home.

1 tube Speick shave cream
1 tube Institut Karite shave cream
1 jar Proraso Pre/Post cream
1 alum block (not sure what to do with it but it sounded good)
1 blade sampler from westcoast (scared of the dorcos after everything I've read)

Last edited:
Scored me a big 300 ml bottle of Tabac aftershave---for just €18. Anyone living in the Netherlands should visit 'De Kijkshop' these days: them bottles are on sale for the time being. (Unfortunately no smaller quantities are available.)

Software, building my scent library.

The C&E stuff was on sale at a local e-tailer. Originally, I just wanted the Sienna EdT, but I decided to just go for it and get all their fragrances :)
The Trumpers were sampled before buying, and I just love Eucris.

Just recieved my custom Bolivian rosewood brush (set with two band finest badger) and Bull Mastiff w. replated NEW head from Bob's Razorworks:

proxy.php

Regards.

Jakob

Last edited:
Software, building my scent library.

The C&E stuff was on sale at a local e-tailer. Originally, I just wanted the Sienna EdT, but I decided to just go for it and get all their fragrances :)
The Trumpers were sampled before buying, and I just love Eucris.

Damn you scoof! I didn´t intent to leave my Eucris order for a month or so. I just couldn´t resist now that you post the pic. :crying:

It´s absolutely fabulous scent!

Last edited:
Hello all,

I just scored a Gillette K4 slim adjustable from a fellow B&B member. It's a little worn but the price was right ($12 shipped). I had my first shave with it this morning, using a Crystal blade with the razor set on 3, working against a four-day growth of beard. The result was an awesome shave. This is my first adjustable, and I'm thrilled with it.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom