What's new

Acquisitions Jan. 10th thru Jan. 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started this week.... but I have already picked up these three old Gillettes

proxy.php

The two on the sides were passed down through the family, the middle I got at a local antique store today for $6.

Also I got a cheap badger brush, some Proraso soap, 5 5-packs of blades, and a shave bowl.

Wow! An insane deal! It's a deal for just one of the items in the box, not to mention all of them. Enjoy them!

I have been on an Old Spice kick; I have been looking for an unused Shulton OS mug for a while now. Now the big question; use it, or not? Don’t worry. There is no way I can ruin something that has come this far, it will be safe and sound in the Den.
picture.php

You can still make out all the sails…
picture.php

what!? You MUST use that soap! (unless you have unlimited access to other than NIB OS shaving soap, I guess) - as has been recently pointed out to me: the bowl [mug] is for collecting, but the soap is for shaving!

Jon,

As usual, very nice scores!!! I love that Erskine!!!

DL

Thanks, Dustin - the brush is very nice (I declare that it is Butterscotch Cream).

I have a couple more items bought & paid for on the way - then I'm out of the market. ADs are officially tamed!

hahahahhaahahahaha

That's a great lather bowl.
Where did you find that?

You never know what you find in my kitchen:laugh: Actually I think I got it from the inlaws. They gave us a patial set of dishes and 3 of these were included. I dont really know what they are for. They are too shallow to be soup bowls. My best guess was that it is a large utensil holder, so you dont have to lay that dirty sauce spoon on the counter.:huh:

Just started this week.... but I have already picked up these three old Gillettes

The two on the sides were passed down through the family, the middle I got at a local antique store today for $6.

Also I got a cheap badger brush, some Proraso soap, 5 5-packs of blades, and a shave bowl.

$6 is pretty damn good for a working fatboy in any condition!
Congrats!

Here are a couple of pics of the brush, post bloom, when dry. In the other post bloom pics, the brush was wet. I think it looks a little more dense when dry.

My guess is he got the new Playboy Cologne's I've been seeing in Rite Aid lately - scent choices are Miami, Vegas, Malibu and Hollywood. :thumbup1:

Classy stuff right there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom