What's new

2024 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - The Year of MacGyver

Still in. Haven't posted anything about my last two shaves. Tonight I decided to forego the open blade so I just did two quick passes with my CF Legacy razor. Lather was Stone Cottage Soapworks.
20240313_213817.jpg

Whisky

ATF. I use all three.
Staff member
For those newer members who don't know who or what a "Treewhale" is here you go.

From the wiki:
Treewhale: A verb meaning, to succumb to various acquisition disorders and purchase exorbitant amounts of products covered in the auspices of Badger and Blade for the purposes of gentlemanly indulgence. Usually multiple treewhaling events follow with quick succession.

And the haul from @treewhale buying spree that put him out of the Sabbatical back in 2013. I guess if you're going to go out you might as well go out big.

$photo.jpeg

For those newer members who don't know who or what a "Treewhale" is here you go.

From the wiki:
Treewhale: A verb meaning, to succumb to various acquisition disorders and purchase exorbitant amounts of products covered in the auspices of Badger and Blade for the purposes of gentlemanly indulgence. Usually multiple treewhaling events follow with quick succession.

And the haul from @treewhale buying spree that put him out of the Sabbatical back in 2013. I guess if you're going to go out you might as well go out big.

View attachment 1812179
Tanks for clearing that up! was actually wondering about that.

From the wiki:

View attachment 1812179
My guess is that guy must think he’s going to live forever. That’s a lot of stuff!

Top Bottom