What's new

2016 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Christmas (GRU - Christmas)

Nice. Details. I see the tuxedo knot, but where did the handle come from? Did you buy it pre-assembled? Which vendor? Let us know what you think. I'm curious about the Tuxedo knots. I have an Asylum handle that has a 24mm Ubersoft knot. I've been thinking of swapping it out for something a little softer.

I found it on Etsy. It is pre-assembled with the tuxedo knot. I actually was digging around looking at Plisson brushes again and saw these, got curious, really liked that acrylic handle, and pulled the trigger. I'll chime in with a review when I get it in, but I've used a lot of different synthetics. I go back and forth on them but they are nice to have.

@Jarick - your exception was a Rudy Vey brush - was the synthetic an unplanned purcase?

Yes sir.

Lucky #13 checking in here.

I've not been even remotely tempted, I've got a list on Amazon that'll I purchase or let other people purchase for me as Christmas presents. But none of it seems like a I NEED this item.

Still in. Put an Nikon El Jefe in the cart then added a handle and all if a sudden my 20 went to 50.
No bargain, so walked away.

Just a quick update, #3 still in. As it happened in the past, due to the restraint, I'm not too active on forums anymore. :tongue_sm

Hi,

I am Still In as well....just coasting towards the finish line. Restock list still just a bottle of Lubriderm. :)

Stan

#23 still in.

Back home from a three-weeks trip from Kunming, China to Yangon, Myanmar. No temptation at all, except for the duty free at the airport, there was nothing to get tempted anyway.

Top Bottom