What's new

2016 B&B Bingo: The Clownhouse Edition

Okay, never mind...I just found all three. Went two for three today. These two didn't really do much, but they did increase my odds of winning this thing tomorrow...which I will! I'll be spending the rest of my day over in the 3BSC Lounge.

I'm at a total loss.. Maybe I'll do better next week. Started off seeing more than one steward post in quotes then none, now I am just waiting the recap to start a fresh week. Drink on buds!

proxy.php

Hidey Ho there Bingo Players!

Just playing catch up, that was one heck of a day.... nicely called. Can't wait to see what is in store for tomorrow!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
KJ :c12: Spider-Man :c12: VEZ ~ Aftershaves Forum Steward
I came for the shaves... I stayed for the Banter!

Who I am: Father of 4 * USAF (Ret) * Engineer * Freemason * VFW * Tarantula Wrangler * Snake Charmer
Avon's ALPHA Team ~ AMWAY ~ Bootlegger's ~ Captain's Club ~ Noble Knight (VEG) ~ Order of Pinaud ~ Vintage Avon Find
3BSC (BINGO!) ~ Excalibur Club ~ LOSER ~ Rubberset 400 Club ~ SABRE ~ The Shav-trix ~ WISE Man

Show-Me Shavers (Missouri Group)__________ B&B Bingo - Wiki__________ 3BSC Bingo - Rules

It's FREE.... It's FUN.... Win Prizes!!!!
<<Click Here To Sign Up!>>

Last edited:
[MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] Thanks KJ...I am so confused now. I think you just took B&B Bingo to an all new level. And yes they are amazing!

Back on track at 2 of 3 today, but one of them isn't much help at this point and time.
That makes me 7 of 21. I'm batting .333, methinks I need to do better than that to win.

Back on track at 2 of 3 today, but one of them isn't much help at this point and time.
That makes me 7 of 21. I'm batting .333, methinks I need to do better than that to win.

.333 is a great batting average...especially in B7B Bingo. That means you are averaging one a day. That's awesome! Also, this game can turn around really fast. One day you don't have a shot, the next day you get three in a row and win it.

Top Bottom