What's new

2016 Auction Teasers! See What You Can Bid On Here!

Sorry! A lot of donations have been coming in.

Will this help?

#066 P.160 Original Shave Soap from brick, 3 oz Tin. #1

proxy.php

I was over there. Mom was delighted to hear about the auction, she will be donating 6 Amway decanters, still in the box. They are in the shape of a gramophone. Smell good too. There were 7, but I kept one. I believe that they all are the same flavor, lol..."Caliber, an Outspokenly Masculine Scent" ha. Gotta love the 70's!

Awesome! Caliber is a great scent!

#090 Morris & Forndran XL2 Heritage Brush--Faux Ivory

proxy.php

That's a beauty. I like the scroll on the handle.

In fact, it could be the basis for a brand new comic book superhero: The Blonde Badger! I picture the character with an ivory-colored turtleneck with that scroll on the front and spiky two-band hair just like the knot. She lost her hand in an epic childhood battle with an evil-doer and had it replaced with a prosthetic straight razor. Now she fights for justice on behalf of the oppressed. Her superpower is the ability to coat an adversary in a smothering lather with scents that vary from episode to episode.

Maybe someone in The Nib can work up a prototype sketch.

That's a beauty. I like the scroll on the handle.

In fact, it could be the basis for a brand new comic book superhero: The Blonde Badger! I picture the character with an ivory-colored turtleneck with that scroll on the front and spiky two-band hair just like the knot. She lost her hand in an epic childhood battle with an evil-doer and had it replaced with a prosthetic straight razor. Now she fights for justice on behalf of the oppressed. Her superpower is the ability to coat an adversary in a smothering lather with scents that vary from episode to episode.

Maybe someone in The Nib can work up a prototype sketch.

I always thought what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

How about some PRE-RELEASE goodness from Paladin Shaving...

They also have a few more PRE-RELEASE items in the auction!!

Thank you Paladin Shaving!

proxy.php

D

Deleted member 48987

How about some PRE-RELEASE goodness from Paladin Shaving...

They also have a few more PRE-RELEASE items in the auction!!

Thank you Paladin Shaving!

proxy.php

Wow, this is a pleasant surprise! Great packaging. Can't wait for this to come to market.

Looking forward to this auction as well! This will be my first time bidding this year and Ive already got my strategy lined up (Bid until I win) :001_cool:

Top Bottom